- Ludwig’s Roses Pretoria East is conveniently situated closer to Pretoria residents then what the farm, at the Wallmannstahl turn-off, next to the N1, is.
- It is quick and easy to pop in for rose plants, compost, rose care products or any of our rosy decor, lifestyle or edible goodies.
- The gardens give a good idea of what you can do with roses.
- We look forward to welcoming you any time of the year.
- We carry the entire selection of Ludwig’s Rose plants and all related rose products.
Mon – Sat 8h00 – 17h00
Sun 9h00 – 17h00
Ludwig’s Roses Pretoria East is closed Christmas Day, open all other public holidays and weekends
Tel: 012 941 9251
Plot 4, Tygervalley, Lynnwood Road, Pretoria (near Silver Lakes Estate)
Approaching on the N1 from Johannesburg (South)
Take the Lynnwood Road off-ramp, turn right and drive on for approx . 10 km. At the 10th robot you will see that Lynnwood Road crosses with Solomon Mahlangu (prev. Hans Streydom) – go over the crossing staying on Lynnwood road – continue straight for 3 km – you will find a board saying LUDWIG’S ROSES turn left at the sign board. Follow the road until the greenhouses
Approaching from the N1 North
Take the N4 Witbank Highway until the Solomon Mahlangu (prev. Hans Straydom)off ramp. Turn right and drive to the next set of traffic lights, which is at Lynnwood Road, turn left and carry on for 3 km, turn left at LUDWIG’S ROSES sign board.
Travelling on the N4 from Witbank turn out at Solomon Mahlangu (prev. Hans Straydom) and turn left.
Then directions as above.
Approaching from the center of Pretoria travel east in Schoeman Street which brings you automatically into the N4. Then directions as above.