The courier fee is included in the price.
Please note that this product should be ordered on its own for delivery.
We are unable to deliver any other products together with it.
All orders received before Thursday afternoon (12:00) are processed and shipped the following Monday.
Predatory mite Neoseiulus californicus
Use Spical for:
- two spotted spider mite
- fruit tree red spider mite (also European red mite)
- citrus red mite
- broad mite
- cyclamen mite
500 ml bottle, containing 25,000 predatory mites
Each bottle contains predatory mites (all mobile stages) mixed with inert carrier material
When to use Spical?
Use Spical for biological pest control of:
- two spotted spider mite (Tetranychus urticae)
- fruit tree red spider mite, also known as European red mite (Panonychus ulmi)
- citrus red mite (Panonychus citri)
- broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- cyclamen mite (Tarsonemus pallidus)
Introduce Spical if pest presence is suspected or at the first sign of pest presence. Use Spidex for hotspot treatment.
It is beneficial to spread these mites preventatively. They are ideal for roses growing in pots.
Please note that if you are battling with red spider mite, you probably are not watering your roses enough.
Precaution: application of this product can cause sensitization or allergic reactions, we therefore advise to take the necessary precautions.
How does Spical work?
Adult predatory mites, nymphs and larvae actively search for their prey and consume them.
- Turn and shake the bottle gently before use
- Sprinkle material on leaves. It is almost like shaking salt onto food, except one tries to spread the carrier material and mites evenly onto your roses.
- Neoseiulus californicus tolerates a range of chemical pesticides
- Always use Spical in conjunction with Spidex
Biological beneficials have a very short life expectancy and therefore need to be introduced into the crop as soon as possible after receipt. Failure to do so can have a negative impact on their quality. In case you do need to store Spical, please follow the instructions below. Koppert B.V. is not liable for any loss of quality if the product is stored for longer and/or under different conditions than recommended.
- Storage after receipt: 1-2 days
- Storage temperature: 8-10°C/47-50°F
- In the dark (bottles horizontally)1
The information given below is merely indicative. Tailored advice can be provided if information is available on the local factors that need to be taken into account, such as the crop, the climate conditions and the level of infestation.
|SPICAL||PREVENTIVE||LIGHT CURATIVE||HEAVY CURATIVE|
|Remarks||–||Use with Spidex||Use with Spidex|