Ludwig’s Soleil Cut Roses has the freshest cut roses in town. Florists, wholesalers and retail clients welcome.
- Roses can be shipped/couriered nationwide.
- Bouquets can be made on request.
- We also carry the entire selection of Ludwig’s Rose plants and all related rose products.
- Thorns ‘n Things rose boutique products available. See us online: www.thornsnthings.co.za
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at Rose Rendezvous set in our beautiful rose garden.
Mon – Sat 8h00 – 17h00
Sun 9h00 – 17h00
Closed Christmas Day, open all other public holidays and weekends
Tel: 012 817 2091/ 012 817 2099
Cell: 083 247 4688
Fax: 0865 243973
Plot 4, Tygervalley, Lynnwood Road, Pretoria
Or view Google Map
Approaching on the N1 from Johannesburg (South)
Take the Lynnwood Road off-ramp, turn right and drive on for approx . 10 km. At the 10th robot you will see that Lynnwood Road crosses with Solomon Mahlangu (prev. Hans Straydom) – go over the crossing staying on Lynnwood road – continue straight for 3 km – you will find a board saying SOLEIL turn left at the sign board. Follow the road until the greenhouses
Approaching from the N1 North
Take the N4 Witbank Highway until the Solomon Mahlangu (prev. Hans Straydom)off ramp. Turn right and drive to the next set of traffic lights, which is at Lynnwood Road, turn left and carry on for 3 km, turn left at SOLEIL sign board.
Travelling on the N4 from Witbank turn out at Solomon Mahlangu (prev. Hans Straydom) and turn left.
Then directions as above.
Approaching from the center of Pretoria travel east in Schoeman Street which brings you automatically into the N4. Then directions as above.