Contact Ludwig’s Roses (north of Pretoria)
This is where every Ludwig’s rose has its origin. The mother farm is where all plants are propagated. An outing here promises to be a true rose adventure…
Wander amongst extensive gardens and fields and fields of roses. Let a thousand different varieties bedazzle you!
The farm is also home to our Spiced Coffee restaurant & Rose Barn venue.
Our huge playground is conveniently close to the restaurant.
The rose shop is treasure trove for all things rosy.
We deliver in Pretoria and surrounding areas.
Monday – Sunday: 8h00 – 17h00
Closed on 25 December, open all other public holidays and weekends
Tel: 012 544 01 44
Fax: 012 544 08 13
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Retail: Charity Rhatsela firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 553 Pyramid 0120
- restaurant: email@example.com
- events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- shop: email@example.com
- orders & deliveries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the N1 Polokwane high-way going North. Then turn-off at the Wallmannsthal / Pyramid off-ramp, No 163.
Turn right over the highway, when you reach the gravel road take the first right and follow the road to our paradise of roses.
Or view the Google Map
View Larger Map